Visit Eastbourne/More Radio Airbourne prize draw official Terms and Conditions 25/07/2017
The following information and terms and conditions relate to the Visit Eastbourne/More Radio Airbourne prize draw to ‘Win an Airbourne Air Show VIP Experience for Two!’ (the ‘Promotion’) run by More Radio/Media Holdings Limited (the ‘Administrator’). By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. ‘The Promoter’ of this action is the Eastbourne Borough Council whose registered office is Tourism & Enterprise, Devonshire Park Centre, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 4BP.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over only.
- Employees of the Eastbourne Borough Council and More Radio, their members, partners or any company involved in the Promotion, or members of their families or households, are not eligible to win.
- The Promotion opens x:xxam on 7/08/2017 and closes xx:xxam BST 11/08/2017 (the ‘Promotion Period’). No entries submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be valid. The promoter has the authority to amend or withdraw this without prior notice at any time during this period.
- Insert standard terms and conditions for text entry including cost of text and information on entering for free
- All valid and successful entries made during the Promotion Period will be eligible to win the main holiday prize consisting of:
A one night stay in a double room (accommodation only), at The Big Sleep Hotel Eastbourne on Saturday 19th August 2017, hospitality at the Departure Lounge hospitality with a 2 course summer lunch on Sunday 20th August includes: Complimentary welcome drink on arrival, tea & coffee available throughout the whole day, 2 course Summer lunch served at 12:30, Exclusive toilet facilities, Uninterrupted views of the flying display line (all for 2 people) + Helicopter Pleasure Flight Voucher for 2 persons to be taken during the event.
- Prize excludes any food and drink additional to that specified above as part of the prize, any other expenses relating to the prize including travel
- Hotel accommodation only. Food/drink excluded at the hotel.
- Prize must be taken on date specified only.
- The prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable, non-negotiable and there is no cash alternative.
- To enter the Promotion, you must enter text to win detail here>>>>
- Proof of entry, is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter and Administrator accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter and Administrator that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entrant and withhold prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules or if they do not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and any amendments will be published on the ‘Visit Eastbourne’ Facebook Page Notes section.
- One winner will be chosen at random by the Administrator, from all eligible entries and contacted within 2 business days of the Promotion closing, unless specified otherwise.
- The Promoter and Administrator will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winner using the contact details supplied upon entry to the Promotion. If the winner does not respond within 3 days of the first notification, the winner forfeits their right to claim the Prize. Neither the Promoter nor Administrator shall be responsible should the winner provide incorrect contact or delivery details.
- If a winner forfeits their prize by failing to comply with these terms and conditions an alternative winner will be chosen at random and this process will continue until there is a valid winner.
- The Promoter and Administrator and their associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion or the winners’ enjoyment of the prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- Promotion winner’s name may be published on the Visit Eastbourne/More Radio associated social media accounts.
- After 20/08/2017 and for the following 3 months, the name and county of residence of the winner will be available upon written request to Tourism & Enterprise, Devonshire Park Centre, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 4BP. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- The winner may be requested to take part in promotional activity without compensation and the Promoter reserves the right to use the name and location of winner/photographs of him/her in any publicity.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Any enquires about this Promotion should be directed to [email protected]