Emily is brand new to More Radio, joining Nick on the Breakfast show every Monday to Saturday 6am-10am. We put her on the spot with 20 questions to get to know her better….
1. What is your favourite song of all time? That’s a tough one! I have so many….Chandelier by Sia?
2. What is your favourite food? Pasta! I eat it nearly every day…
3. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? If it’s 5am and I’m getting ready for work, 15 mins. But if I’m dressing up, an hour!
4. If you weren’t on the radio, what would you be doing instead? I love presenting, so in front of the camera perhaps… I also used to work in Musical Theatre and enjoy being on stage.
5. What would be the name of your autobiography? “Never a dull moment… the life of Emily Rose Adams” Haha.
6. Do you have any secret talents? I used to sing classically as a soprano and trained as a dancer. Think I can still do the splits?!
7. Favourite film? Mean Girls.
8. What three items would you want with you on a desert island? Hair Brush!! My hair is really long. Sun cream and wine!
9. Ideal holiday destination? Somewhere in the Caribbean.
10. Any annoying habits we should know about? I twirl my hair all the time when I’m tired or nervous.
11. What’s your claim to fame? I used to do a bit of acting and was in series 2 of Broadchurch which turned out to be super popular. I still get people messaging me saying that I’ve been spotted!
12. How do you relax after a hard day of having to work with Nick?! Catch up with friends over a glass of wine.
13. Who is your hero/idol? I’m loving Dua Lipa at the moment. I think she’s a great role model for young women.
14. Favourite band/artist? Clean Bandit….Sam Smith….Tove Lo… Dua Lipa…. ahh can’t pick!
15. What are your hobbies? Going to the theatre or seeing live music, walks in the park, going on adventures, visiting museums, drinking wine (maybe I should stop mentioning wine now?!)
16. What is your favourite animal? Elephants. I want to own an elephant sanctuary!
17. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? Em, Emz, Emzi, Emmy… I’ve also played the princess role in panto a few times, so have often been called Princess…which I could certainly get used to!
18. What would you sing at a Karaoke night? I actually worked for a karaoke company a few years back and I always used to sing Let It Go. Gets annoying after the 100th time though.
19. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to and why? Back to the day the world was created so I could find out unanswered questions…
20. If you could share a meal with any 3 individuals, living or dead, who would they be? The Queen, George Michael and Stephen Hawking.